PTPTN Education Loan
Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
provides study loans to eligible Malaysian students who are pursuing tertiary education in public as well ass private institutions of higher education learning in Malaysia.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (N/345/6/0162)(MQS/FA1195)
- Diploma in Commerce (R/340/4/0422)(A8715)
- Citizen of Malaysia;
- Does not exceed 45 years of age on the date of application;
- Been offered a place in IPTA/IPTS and Polytechnic by fulfilling entry requirements determined by the Ministry of Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA);
- Course Pursued must have registration approval from the Ministry of Education;
- For IPTS students, course pursued must have the Certificate of Accredication from MQA and still valid on the date of application;
- For a student who has other qualifications, verification must be obtained from the department or agency as stated above;
- Remaining period of study at the time of application should not be less than one (1) year;
- Has no other sponsor(s); and
- Has opened SSPN-i account
Guidelines to apply for PTPTN LOAN
- Open a CIMB Savings Account under the student's name
- Open an SSPN-i Account (Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional) at Maybank
- Obtain a PIN Number for PTPTN application at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) at the cost of RM 6.00.
- Obtain an offer letter from the College.
- Parent particulars (full name, IC number, EPF number, Income Tax number, income per month - gross & net pay after deductionmust be the same as the salary slip)
- SPM / STPM / UEC / A Level / Founcation (CGPA) / Diploma results (CGPA)
- Course Info - Diploma or Degree
- Intake date - must be same as the offer letter
- Student ID No. eg 140137
- Visit www.ptptn.gov.my/gateway to proceed for online application.
The closing dates are as follow: